Dr. Derek Shadid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derek Shadid?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Derek Shadid?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2017

The best

I have used Dr. shadid for a hand full of surgeries. The staff has always made me feel very welcomed and comfortable. They are understanding if I'm 10 minutes late. His nurse is amazing. She is very reassuring and has calmed my nerves lots of times. Dr.Shadid is most importantly professional. He is very thorough and breaks terminology down so that you fully understand what's going on. One of the most important thing that he is so good at is his time. He always answers my questions and makes me feel like I am his only patient. He is hands down the best. Not only him but his staff

January 11th, 2017

Breast Reconstruction after Breast Cancer

When I first dropped by Dr. Shadid’s office after my initial diagnosis of Breast Cancer, he wasn’t there but his surgery coordinator was. She was a most caring, kind, and very informative person who let me cry on her shoulder even though I didn’t know her name. She put me at peace with my situation assuring me that Dr. Shadid was exceptionally good and I had nothing to worry about. She was right. Dr. Shadid worked me into his schedule so that he could be present when my general surgeon performed the mastectomy and he himself began an immediate reconstruction. The work he did was exceptional. I ended up having to carry the expander for much longer than anticipated as the cancer spread and I had to undergo Chemotherapy. Dr. Shadid worked with my oncology visits in-order to give me an excellent temporary result. I went all summer, wore swimsuits, tank tops, etc. No one was the wiser. He has now completed a complete reconstruction of the affected side as well as some symmetry work on the other. I feel and look fantastic! Better than I did when I was 20 years old! He and his brother Chris (my anesthesiologist) and the girls in the office have been a God Send to me. I couldn’t possibly be happier! I obviously am recommending him and his office staff for any type of surgical procedures to the breast/body. He has a genuine desire and ability to obtain a phenomenal result. I have told many people, that if you are interested in having anything done, you would be doing yourself an injustice by not speaking with him first.

September 12th, 2016

I recommend Dr. Shadid to all of my friends and to anyone I hear is in need of a plastic surgeon. Dr. Shadid and his staff are the kindest most knowledgeable, professional people in the field. My experience both in the office and at the surgery center were top notch. All of my questions were answered and I continue to get the best after care possible following my surgery. My results are amazing! Thank you Dr. Shadid!!!!!

April 9th, 2016

Absolutely love this doctor and his staff. Very informative and takes the time to listen to what your needs are! I would recommend that anyone who needs any kind of plastic surgery to see Dr. Shadid

March 12th, 2016

Breast augmentation

I had a double mastectomy and spent 2 1/2 years with Dr Shadid and his staff. I love them they are fabulous caring and on top of there game. Dr. Shadid is the best there is!

January 28th, 2016

Rhinoplasty

I can't say enough about Dr. Shadid. I had a rhinoplasty three weeks ago with minimal bruising and my results were more than I could of asked for. Recovery was a piece of cake! Was surprised how well my post op was. He is truly an artist!

September 25th, 2015

Very pleased with my breast lift

Dr. Shadid and his staff are so professional. They answer every question with time and a very detail answer. They made me feel very comfortable and at ease. He is so thorough and caring. My procedure exceeded my expectations. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Dr. Derek Shadid!!

July 20th, 2015

I cannot describe how wonderful my experience was with Dr. Derek Shadid. Reconstruction after breast cancer does not sound like a pleasant path, but Dr. Shadid made the experience much more enjoyable than I could imagine. I am very grateful to have him as a surgeon. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. He is an excellent surgeon. He also surrounds himself with an excellent staff. I highly recommend him to anyone choosing breast reconstruction.

April 2nd, 2015

LOVE him! He really is the best!

Dr. Shadid is simply the best! He and his entire staff are wonderful... I literally can't say anything negative about my experience. He listened to me, answered all of my questions before and after my procedure, and he truly cares about his patients. My procedure was a little more complicated than what he's used to, I'm sure, and he handled everything with professionalism and ease. I would tell everything about my experience if I could, as I am so happy with my results. Thank you, Dr. Derek and Bristi! You have a forever patient in me.

October 11th, 2014

Great Tummy Tuck

Dr. Derek Shadid did my full abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). This is a major operation and I wanted to find a doctor who understood how to tighten my sagging stomach muscles, but also make it look proportional with the rest of my body. The consultation visit was very detailed. Dr. Shadid removed over 2 liters of fat via lipo and a good size pouch of loose skin. It was not necessary to resection my belly button and I had NO drains. Dr. Shadid uses a stitching technique that fit my needs. I had previously had surgery for inguinal hernias, but with saggy stomach skin there was nothing to hold the muscles in place. I am very pleased with the results. I can now wear styles of clothing I could not even look at before due to the pouch of stomach skin hanging down. Dr. Shadid's staff is very understanding and will answer questions until the patient is satisfied they understand. They have also been very supportive during the healing process. The billing and payment process was very straight forward with no hidden fees. I would highly recommend Dr. Shadid and his staff.

October 6th, 2014

Success Achieved with Dr. Derek Shadid

From the moment we met the staff at the office of Plastic Surgeon Derek Shadid, we felt at home and completely comfortable seeking answers for an adventure my husband and I were ready to take on. Once we met Dr. Shadid we knew he was the surgeon we wanted to perform the procedures that I so desirably wished for. Even living 5 hours away from OKC. Being from Kansas City, there are many plastic surgery offices to choose from. We checked out several from KC to Dallas TX. It was worth the journey to OKC and have my breast lift, implants and an abdominoplasty preformed by Dr. Shadid. With my 50th birthday just a few months away I was excited to have the results and my new image turn out better then I had hoped for. My husband and I have continued to marvel at my transformation, my 50 yr old body looks 20 years old again! I recommend Dr. Derek Shadid to my closest friends without hesitation. Since my surgery, my daughter has gone to him and my best friend. Both living 4 to 5 hours away from OKC and have the same level of satisfaction as I do. Dr. Derek Shadid is the most talented plastic surgeon in the Midwest. He became a trusted advisor in my health journey and we have the utmost respect for him and the way he treats his clients. I never felt like just another patient.

October 2nd, 2014

Greatest Doctor in Oklahoma!

I highly recommend Dr. Shadid! I was very excited about having Breast augmentation but very apprehensive about choosing a surgeon. I heard so many different things about all the surgeons in Oklahoma City, good and bad. Dr. Shadid was the only Doctor that everyone I knew who had him loved him! When I met him he surpassed all my expectations. Dr. Shadid was incredibly professional while still making me feel very comfortable. He explained everything about the procedure so well. My surgery was flawless. Dr. Shadid was amazing and so was his brother (my anesthesiologist). Dr. Shadid calls the night after surgery to check on you and you go in the very next day to remove bandages. All my follow up appointments were great. I always felt listened to by Dr. Shadid. He is a wonderful person and an amazing Doctor.