Dr. Derek Shadid MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

September 12th, 2016
I recommend Dr. Shadid to all of my friends and to anyone I hear is in need of a plastic surgeon. Dr. Shadid and his staff are the kindest most knowledgeable, professional people in the field. My experience both in the office and at the surgery center were top notch. All of my questions were answered and I continue to get the best after care possible following my surgery. My results are amazing! Thank you Dr. Shadid!!!!!

April 9th, 2016
Absolutely love this doctor and his staff. Very informative and takes the time to listen to what your needs are! I would recommend that anyone who needs any kind of plastic surgery to see Dr. Shadid

March 11th, 2016
Breast augmentation
I had a double mastectomy and spent 2 1/2 years with Dr Shadid and his staff. I love them they are fabulous caring and on top of there game. Dr. Shadid is the best there is!

January 28th, 2016
Rhinoplasty
I can't say enough about Dr. Shadid. I had a rhinoplasty three weeks ago with minimal bruising and my results were more than I could of asked for. Recovery was a piece of cake! Was surprised how well my post op was. He is truly an artist!

September 25th, 2015
Very pleased with my breast lift
Dr. Shadid and his staff are so professional. They answer every question with time and a very detail answer. They made me feel very comfortable and at ease. He is so thorough and caring. My procedure exceeded my expectations. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Dr. Derek Shadid!!

July 20th, 2015
I cannot describe how wonderful my experience was with Dr. Derek Shadid. Reconstruction after breast cancer does not sound like a pleasant path, but Dr. Shadid made the experience much more enjoyable than I could imagine. I am very grateful to have him as a surgeon. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. He is an excellent surgeon. He also surrounds himself with an excellent staff. I highly recommend him to anyone choosing breast reconstruction.

April 2nd, 2015
LOVE him! He really is the best!
Dr. Shadid is simply the best! He and his entire staff are wonderful... I literally can't say anything negative about my experience. He listened to me, answered all of my questions before and after my procedure, and he truly cares about his patients. My procedure was a little more complicated than what he's used to, I'm sure, and he handled everything with professionalism and ease. I would tell everything about my experience if I could, as I am so happy with my results. Thank you, Dr. Derek and Bristi! You have a forever patient in me.

October 11th, 2014
Great Tummy Tuck
Dr. Derek Shadid did my full abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). This is a major operation and I wanted to find a doctor who understood how to tighten my sagging stomach muscles, but also make it look proportional with the rest of my body. The consultation visit was very detailed. Dr. Shadid removed over 2 liters of fat via lipo and a good size pouch of loose skin. It was not necessary to resection my belly button and I had NO drains. Dr. Shadid uses a stitching technique that fit my needs. I had previously had surgery for inguinal hernias, but with saggy stomach skin there was nothing to hold the muscles in place. I am very pleased with the results. I can now wear styles of clothing I could not even look at before due to the pouch of stomach skin hanging down. Dr. Shadid's staff is very understanding and will answer questions until the patient is satisfied they understand. They have also been very supportive during the healing process. The billing and payment process was very straight forward with no hidden fees. I would highly recommend Dr. Shadid and his staff.

October 6th, 2014
Success Achieved with Dr. Derek Shadid
From the moment we met the staff at the office of Plastic Surgeon Derek Shadid, we felt at home and completely comfortable seeking answers for an adventure my husband and I were ready to take on. Once we met Dr. Shadid we knew he was the surgeon we wanted to perform the procedures that I so desirably wished for. Even living 5 hours away from OKC. Being from Kansas City, there are many plastic surgery offices to choose from. We checked out several from KC to Dallas TX. It was worth the journey to OKC and have my breast lift, implants and an abdominoplasty preformed by Dr. Shadid. With my 50th birthday just a few months away I was excited to have the results and my new image turn out better then I had hoped for. My husband and I have continued to marvel at my transformation, my 50 yr old body looks 20 years old again! I recommend Dr. Derek Shadid to my closest friends without hesitation. Since my surgery, my daughter has gone to him and my best friend. Both living 4 to 5 hours away from OKC and have the same level of satisfaction as I do. Dr. Derek Shadid is the most talented plastic surgeon in the Midwest. He became a trusted advisor in my health journey and we have the utmost respect for him and the way he treats his clients. I never felt like just another patient.

October 1st, 2014
Greatest Doctor in Oklahoma!
I highly recommend Dr. Shadid! I was very excited about having Breast augmentation but very apprehensive about choosing a surgeon. I heard so many different things about all the surgeons in Oklahoma City, good and bad. Dr. Shadid was the only Doctor that everyone I knew who had him loved him! When I met him he surpassed all my expectations. Dr. Shadid was incredibly professional while still making me feel very comfortable. He explained everything about the procedure so well. My surgery was flawless. Dr. Shadid was amazing and so was his brother (my anesthesiologist). Dr. Shadid calls the night after surgery to check on you and you go in the very next day to remove bandages. All my follow up appointments were great. I always felt listened to by Dr. Shadid. He is a wonderful person and an amazing Doctor.

March 19th, 2014
FANTASTIC RESULTS!!!!!
From the very beginning of the consultation it was an incredible experience..office staff very friendly and helpful..I felt very much welcomed and at ease...Dr Shadid was very patient, took lots of time going over the surgery, expectations, desired results and what he could do for me..his bedside manner is gentle, kind, and very nurturing..and extremely professional. The surgery center, ok surgicare, was also a very pleasant experience...Dr Shadid did an amazing job on me...the follow up care was very thorough...He is definitely the BEST surgeon I could've ever hoped for-my results are INCREDIBLE!!!!

February 9th, 2014
Dr. Shadid is a great surgeon with an even more fabulous bedside manner. His office staff is wonderful. Highly recommend! They all have been a big part of my life through the last few years and an important part of giving me my life back.