A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Simons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Simons, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simons graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Simons has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Buffalo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Brent Simons MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Derek B. Simons practice?
- Dr. Derek Simons has 5 office locations.
Dr. Derek Simons practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.