A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Skinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Skinner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Skinner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skinner graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Skinner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Skinner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek Skinner practice?
- Dr. Derek Skinner has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Skinner practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.