A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Sonnenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Sonnenburg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonnenburg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sonnenburg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek C Sonnenburg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Derek C. Sonnenburg practice?
- Dr. Derek Sonnenburg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Derek Sonnenburg practices Anesthesiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Anesthesiologists.