A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Soohoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Soohoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Soohoo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soohoo graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soohoo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Hospital
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- St. John's Riverside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soohoo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Derek Soohoo practice?
Dr. Derek Soohoo practices Otolaryngology near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See New Rochelle Otolaryngologists.