Dr. Derek Kiang-Yee Soohoo MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Soohoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Soohoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Soohoo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Soohoo graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soohoo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Lawrence Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soohoo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Derek K. Soohoo practice?
Dr. Derek Soohoo practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See New Rochelle Otolaryngologists, New Rochelle Pediatric Specialists, and New Rochelle Surgeons.