Family Practitioner
Video profile

|  show details
Apr 1st, 2014

Only went to him once and will not go back. Asked if he could "lay his hands on me" as in prayer, nothing inappropriate. I was good with it because I am a Christian. But then he charged me $80.00 for it. It's all about money obviously.

|  Excellent physician  |  show details
by Ve on Jan 2nd, 2014

Excellent physician with great clinical knowledge. Dr. Stone is a fantastic listener. I never feel rushed at my appointments. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

|  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

Dr stone is great. and he's a Christian to top it off. god is good.

|  Questionable  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

Dr. Stone seems like a nice enough doctor, however, his professional billing practices are questionable. I went to the office for simply a physical. I was required to attend a "pre-physical meet and greet." This "meet and greet" was billed to my insurance as a voluntary trip to the office for "fatigue." Nonsense. He took what should have been a no-charge preventative care visit and billed my insurance for two office visits under the wrong codes. I will never go back.

|  Spends the time with you  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2009

Dr. Stone spends time with the patient and really tries to help them. I have seen him few times and I am extremely satisfied with the care that I receive from his practice.