Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|   |  show details
by laura and mark capalino on Dec 11th, 2014

The best Dr. Always gets back to us on test results, lab results. Very concerned about your health. He has treated us for several health issues very well. Would recommend him to family and friends.

|  show details
Apr 1st, 2014

Only went to him once and will not go back. Asked if he could "lay his hands on me" as in prayer, nothing inappropriate. I was good with it because I am a Christian. But then he charged me $80.00 for it. It's all about money obviously.

|  Excellent physician  |  show details
by Ve on Jan 2nd, 2014

Excellent physician with great clinical knowledge. Dr. Stone is a fantastic listener. I never feel rushed at my appointments. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

|  show details
Nov 19th, 2012

Dr stone is great. and he's a Christian to top it off. god is good.

|  Questionable  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

Dr. Stone seems like a nice enough doctor, however, his professional billing practices are questionable. I went to the office for simply a physical. I was required to attend a "pre-physical meet and greet." This "meet and greet" was billed to my insurance as a voluntary trip to the office for "fatigue." Nonsense. He took what should have been a no-charge preventative care visit and billed my insurance for two office visits under the wrong codes. I will never go back.

|  Spends the time with you  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2009

Dr. Stone spends time with the patient and really tries to help them. I have seen him few times and I am extremely satisfied with the care that I receive from his practice.