A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Taggard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Taggard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Taggard, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
Dr. Taggard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Allan Taggard MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Taggard practice?
- Dr. Derek Taggard has 1 office location.
- Dr. Derek Taggard practices Neurological Surgery near , .