A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Taylor is Good. Dr. Taylor has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Taylor, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Derek Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Derek C. Taylor practice?
Dr. Derek Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Terry Taylor, Dr. Derick Taylor, Dr. Dick Taylor, Dr. Dirk Taylor