A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Thompson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Thompson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Thompson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Lloyd Thompson MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek L. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Derek Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derek Thompson practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Hospice & Palliative Specialists.