Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Derek Thompson
Dr. Derek Thompson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital, Select Specialty Hospital Phx Downtown and Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea. He speaks English.
Dr. Derek Thompson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Derek Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Walid Chalhoub
Washington, DC 0.01 mi8
Dr. Michael Warner
Internal Medicine, Residency
Washington, DC 0.01 mi7
Dr. Daniel Woronow
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Washington, DC 0.01 mi39