A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Uchida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Uchida is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Uchida, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uchida graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uchida has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Akio Uchida MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Uchida practice?
- Dr. Derek Uchida has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derek Uchida practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pulmonologists.