A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Uchida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Uchida is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Uchida, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uchida graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uchida has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uchida accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Uchida practice?
Dr. Derek Uchida practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pulmonologists.