A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Uchida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Uchida is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uchida
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uchida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Uchida, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uchida graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uchida has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Akio Uchida MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Uchida practice?
- Dr. Derek Uchida has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derek Uchida practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatric Specialists.