Overall Review

April 13th, 2016
By far the most capable and (in my opinion) compassionate Dr. I have seen. His ability to intuitively change his conversation to be understood by each patient is amazing.

October 14th, 2015
Caring
I appreciate that Dr. Jones listens to what I have to say. He doesn't run in and run out. Thank you Dr. jones for caring!

October 27th, 2014
kidney stones
He gave me a shot for the pain. Made an appointment with a specialist.

April 17th, 2014
Good Doctor
Dr Jones is very bright, caring and easy to talk with. Listens to you and does not talk AT YOU.

August 13th, 2012
Dr. Jones is very caring, he will spend whatever time you need with him - which in turn causes a wait - but I don't mind the wait for him, as he is treating and respecting his patients needs by going the extra step of giving us his time. His diagnosis have been correct and he does not send you for tests that are not needed. Dr. Jones remembers patients by name and also problems that are going on with the patient - other than medical, and his caring shows whenever he asks about them on the next visit. I have never had a doctor that will spend time with me - just to make sure that I am ok medically and mentally.

June 20th, 2012
unprofesional
In my opinion with the things that happened to me while i was a patient of DEREK JONES he seemed to care about what was going on at the time with my cituation. And then had a drug test (URINE) iwas sent a letter that expelled me from his care, without no provocation on my part. i know what the law says about certain meds but i went thourgh alot, not as much as some but bad enough. SO in my opinion the aboved mentioned doctor has not asked me to bring my meds in count them so that made me feel like an drug abuser or someone who would be like a harden criminal. And now being that said the letter wich indicates that i had a small amount of my meds which i was taking regularly. so in my opinion i wasnt even able to defend myself. (DROPED ME COLD TURKEY OUT ON A LIMB) DOESNT SEEM TOO CARE.