A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Woessner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Woessner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woessner
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Woessner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Woessner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Woessner graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Woessner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Medical Center, The
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek A Woessner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Woessner practice?
- Dr. Derek Woessner has 1 office location.
Dr. Derek Woessner practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.