A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Woessner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Woessner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Woessner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Woessner graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Woessner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Medical Center, The
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek A Woessner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Woessner practice?
- Dr. Derek Woessner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Derek Woessner practices Family Medicine near West Point, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, GA and Lancaster, PA.
See West Point Family Physicians.