A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Wong, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek Alan Wong MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Derek A. Wong practice?
- Dr. Derek Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derek Wong practices Pediatrics near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Pediatricians.