A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derek Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derek Wu, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derek Wu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derek J Wu MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Derek J. Wu practice?
- Dr. Derek Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derek Wu practices Pediatrics near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA.
See Los Alamitos Pediatricians.