A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deri Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deri Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deri Lewis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Surgical Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deri Michelle Lewis MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Deri M. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Deri Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Deri Lewis practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Oncologists.