Deric McIntosh Is this you?

Have you seen Deric McIntosh?

July 17th, 2017

GREAT DOCTOR

Great doctor, very impressed. My son has been with this doctor for many years with very caring care since my son was disabled. I also bring my elderly aunt to his office, he is very patient and professional. I have recommend him to my family & friends.

December 16th, 2014

Excellent doctor. I would highly recommend him!!

April 5th, 2013

Unavailability

When I have actually have been able to see Dr. Mcintosh I think he is a great doctor. However, the front desk does not make any real effort to fit you in, and when I actually need to see him I am unable to get an appointment. It is pointless to have a primary doctor , if you cant see him when you are actually sick. Other offices I have been a part of have always made an effort when I have had a valid reason to visit. I probably need to find a new doctor, and will not reccomend this office to coworkers or friends.

September 8th, 2012

Was looking for a new primary care doc

After my previous primary care physician moved on to a different specialty this past year, I finally started searching for a new physician in August. After using the internet to research the education, specialty, & type of practice for northern Colorado doctors, I discovered a Dr. Deric McIntosh who seemed to have the right amount of medical education & training but also employs a osteopathic, hands on approach in practicing medicine. With an ongoing health issue (colitis) which flares up periodically, I discovered in our conversation that Dr. McIntosh also prefers to first use a whole body technique in controlling disease rather than just prescription medications. Although my previous physicians have prescribed a more agressive medication, like Pentasa, to control these episodes, Dr. McIntosh's suggestion to first use a probiotic to maintain & promote gastrointestinal health & digestive system balance seems to have worked in this instance. After less than 2 weeks of taking the probiotic, the several days of colitis let up & did not become severe enough to make me homebound for several weeks to months as it usually does. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by Dr. McIntosh's knowledge, professionalism, and easygoing manner for only 33 years of age. Since my own age is mid-60's, however, I do wonder if the age difference will be a good fit for the health issues I have (or will have) with a 30 years difference between us & will be discussing that with family & friends; and another health care insurance 'Open Season' through the FEHBP is coming up in just another 2-1/2 months.

April 16th, 2017