A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deric Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deric Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deric Park, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Clinical Research
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Park has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deric Minwoo Park MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Deric M. Park practice?
- Dr. Deric Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deric Park practices Neurology near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Charlottesville Neurologists.