A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deric Savior:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deric Savior, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Savior graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Savior has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Savior accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deric C. Savior practice?
Dr. Deric Savior practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.