A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derick Christian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derick Christian, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christian graduated from SABA University, Gardner. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Derick J. Christian practice?
Dr. Derick Christian practices Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Trenton Surgeons.