A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derick Hanlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanlan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanlan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derick Hanlan, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanlan graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Hanlan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Chippenham/JHNSTN Wils Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derick Anthony Hanlan MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Derick A. Hanlan practice?
- Dr. Derick Hanlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Derick Hanlan practices Therapeutic Radiology near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Radiologists.