A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derick Hanlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanlan
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanlan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derick Hanlan, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanlan graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Hanlan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Chippenham/JHNSTN Wils Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derick Anthony Hanlan MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Derick A. Hanlan practice?
- Dr. Derick Hanlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Derick Hanlan practices Therapeutic Radiology near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Radiologists.