A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derk Krieger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derk Krieger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieger graduated from Rheinisch-Westfalische Technische Hochschule Aachen. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krieger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derk Wolfgang Krieger MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Derk W. Krieger practice?
- Dr. Derk Krieger has 1 office location.
Dr. Derk Krieger practices Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.