A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dermet Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dermet Fong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dermet Fong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Fong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dermet Niel Fong MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dermet N. Fong practice?
- Dr. Dermet Fong has 1 office location.
Dr. Dermet Fong practices Internal Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Internists.