A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dermot O'Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dermot O'Neill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neill graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. O'Neill has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dermot A O'Neill MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dermot A. O'Neill practice?
- Dr. Dermot O'Neill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dermot O'Neill practices Anesthesiology near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI.
See Marshfield Anesthesiologists.