A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dermot Obrien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dermot Obrien is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obrien graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Obrien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dermot D Obrien MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dermot D. Obrien practice?
- Dr. Dermot Obrien has 1 office location.
Dr. Dermot Obrien practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Primary Care Doctors.