A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dermot O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dermot O'Brien is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. O'Brien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 26 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dermot D. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Dermot O'Brien practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians.