A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deron Ottey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deron Ottey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ottey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ottey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottey graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Ottey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deron Castro-Karl Ottey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deron C. Ottey practice?
- Dr. Deron Ottey has 1 office location.
Dr. Deron Ottey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Starke, FL.
See Starke Surgeons.