A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrel Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrel Graham, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Graham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Derrel D. Graham practice?
Dr. Derrel Graham practices Emergency Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Emergency Physicians.