A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrick Allen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Allen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrick Ross Allen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Derrick R. Allen practice?
- Dr. Derrick Allen has 10 office locations.
Dr. Derrick Allen practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA and San Clemente, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.