A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Burno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrick Burno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burno
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Burno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrick Burno, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Burno graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burno has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrick K Burno MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Derrick K. Burno practice?
- Dr. Derrick Burno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derrick Burno practices Urology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Urologists.