A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Burno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrick Burno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burno
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Burno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrick Burno, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Burno graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burno has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrick K Burno MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Derrick K. Burno practice?
- Dr. Derrick Burno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derrick Burno practices Urology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Urologists.