A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Burno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrick Burno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrick Burno, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Burno graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burno has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Derrick K. Burno practice?
Dr. Derrick Burno practices Urology near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Medford, NJ.
See Lumberton Urologists.