A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Dcosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrick Dcosta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrick Dcosta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Dcosta graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dcosta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrick Marian Dcosta MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derrick M. Dcosta practice?
- Dr. Derrick Dcosta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derrick Dcosta practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.