Dr. Derrick Desilva Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Derrick Desilva Jr?

Birth Control

Birth Control

Have you seen Dr. Derrick Desilva Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2017

I've been treating with Dr. De Silva for over 10 years. I had some serious health issues and thought my quality of life was over. I saw him on news12. To my surprise his office was local. I visited him and he healed me with supplements. If not for him, I would be taking unnecessary medications. He is my hero. He listens to me and truly cares for his patients . Thank you Dr. De Silva.

September 12th, 2016

Registered Nurse

While working in R.B.M.C. E/R, I witnessed an old lady call him to her bedside and asked if he would talk to her. When he sat down she told him that she was lonely he took her hand and talked until she fell asleep. This happened in 1998 and that's when he became my primary MD

July 21st, 2011

Excellent

I came to this doctor with an extreme case of GERD which was so bad I felt like I was having the flu everyday. Another doctor had prescribed a protopump inhibiter which I did not tolerate well...I was then told to take pepcid twice a day,everyday. After reviewing my files and history and ordering a battery of blood tests, Dr. De Silva prescribed vitamin D3 and a probiotic. I feel like a different person. I no longer need the pepcid. My energy level has increased. I was beginning to run regularly, Dr. De Silva reccommended that I add some other exercises to mix it up. I did this and lost weight, toned up and increased my good cholesterol level. I feel great...the GERD has decreased to a occasional issue as opposed to a daily issue. I highly reccommend this doctor.

December 28th, 2010

I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. DeSilva. He takes his time and explains everything to you. Very knowledgeable.

May 17th, 2017