inactive

Derrick Q Edwards MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

June 21st, 2014
Best Doctor in Hattiesburg
Dr. Edwards was my doctor in 2013. He is wonderful and was willing to answer my questions repeatedly. Never got frustrated and kept his smile. We need more like him.

August 25th, 2011
Kathy Lynn White
Good doc seem to listen and be concerned about my issues. Came highly recommended

October 14th, 2009
UMC Marking the Mark with Dr. Edwards
I was very impressed to see a Heart Dr. at UMC with the knowlegde and bed side manner of Dr. Edwards. When he diagnosed me and I saw his professionalism I had no doubt that the board made a good choice. While waiting I had heard from one of the staff "don't worry he's a very kind and knowledgable doctor, who listens to his patiences. I must say I was not disappointed. At 52 years of age you see alot of doctors, so I know a good one when I see one.

October 6th, 2009
Good Doctor
Dr. Edwards was wonderful and really made me feel comfortable. He's also very handsome I wish him much sucess.