A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Fluhme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrick Fluhme is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fluhme
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fluhme Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrick Fluhme, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fluhme graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fluhme has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrick J Fluhme MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derrick J. Fluhme practice?
- Dr. Derrick Fluhme has 1 office location.
Dr. Derrick Fluhme practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethel Park, PA.
See Bethel Park Orthopedic Surgeons.