by Toni Klavin on Oct 15th, 2015

Sep 9th, 2015

Very Informative

Caring and Professional show details Caring and Professional
Jul 8th, 2015

I've been going here for 6 years for a hip issue. In my opinion, they do everything that they can do avoid surgery. I've been very happy with the explanation and treatment that I've received at this practice.

Knee and tricep surgery show details Knee and tricep surgery
by James English on Jun 10th, 2014

Dr Flume is very professional and makes you feel comfortable during a tough time. He is great also during follow up therapy. His colleague Christina is also very professional and answers all your question. I recommend Dr Flume highly

Nov 6th, 2013

My diagnosis and surgery were done superbly. The after care was some what erratic. I had the nurse practitioner and the Physicians assistant. I was given 2 different sets of instructions for physical therapy. It was confusing even after my therapist called to get clarification. When I saw Dr. Fluhme every other visit it was great. Even with this mix up I was very pleased with the outcome

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Jan 6th, 2012

I recommend Dr. Fluhme to everyone.It took me many years to make my mind up to get surgery. I saw Dr. Fluhme about 10 years ago, which back then I needed 2 new knees. He never once tried to persuade me into surgery. All he said was "you'll know when your ready". Well it took me about 10 years, and believe me I was in much pain. I finally went to make my appointment for surgery and he was the kindest, most compassionate Dr. I ever talked to. I set the date, and his work was excellent. Every person on his team is excellent. He took his time with explaining the procedure and all that is involved after surgery. I went back within 2 months and had the second knee done. I was treated with respect and kindness from all the staff. He is such an awesome human being.

Sep 28th, 2011

Love him!He spends as much time as needed with every patient, so he gets behind. But, I don't mind waiting, because I know that he will spend as much time with me as he did with the patients ahead of me. I shopped around for my surgeon, and I am so glad that I choseDr. Derrick Fluhme.

Best Dr. in Pittsburgh show details Best Dr. in Pittsburgh
May 31st, 2011

Dr. Fluhme operated on my knee 2 years ago. I would recommend him to everyone. In fact I referred him to a few of my family members. He is a very kind and a compassionate doctor, who takes time to explain everything in detail that he has to do or can not do. If your're nervous when you go to him, you won't be when you see him because he has a "GREAT" bedside manner and makes you feel very comfortable. He's a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to everyone.

Apr 19th, 2011

only wanted to talk me into having surgery. when I asked for alternative treatments, got visibly upset. have heard this complaint from others as well, he's only interested in the money!

Jul 23rd, 2010

Would recommend him to anyone. Easily to talk to, listens to your questions. Very positive attitude/bedside manner.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Jul 16th, 2009

Dr. Fluhme has done numerous surgies on me. He is professional and an excellent surgeon. Would recommend him to anyone that is considering surgery.

Jun 6th, 2009

He is an amazing professional in his field.