Dr. Derrick Fluhme MD Patient Reviews

September 9th, 2015
Very Informative

July 8th, 2015
Caring and Professional
I've been going here for 6 years for a hip issue. In my opinion, they do everything that they can do avoid surgery. I've been very happy with the explanation and treatment that I've received at this practice.

June 10th, 2014
Knee and tricep surgery
Dr Flume is very professional and makes you feel comfortable during a tough time. He is great also during follow up therapy. His colleague Christina is also very professional and answers all your question. I recommend Dr Flume highly

January 6th, 2012
Excellent Physician
I recommend Dr. Fluhme to everyone.It took me many years to make my mind up to get surgery. I saw Dr. Fluhme about 10 years ago, which back then I needed 2 new knees. He never once tried to persuade me into surgery. All he said was "you'll know when your ready". Well it took me about 10 years, and believe me I was in much pain. I finally went to make my appointment for surgery and he was the kindest, most compassionate Dr. I ever talked to. I set the date, and his work was excellent. Every person on his team is excellent. He took his time with explaining the procedure and all that is involved after surgery. I went back within 2 months and had the second knee done. I was treated with respect and kindness from all the staff. He is such an awesome human being.

September 28th, 2011
Love him!He spends as much time as needed with every patient, so he gets behind. But, I don't mind waiting, because I know that he will spend as much time with me as he did with the patients ahead of me. I shopped around for my surgeon, and I am so glad that I choseDr. Derrick Fluhme.

May 31st, 2011
Best Dr. in Pittsburgh
Dr. Fluhme operated on my knee 2 years ago. I would recommend him to everyone. In fact I referred him to a few of my family members. He is a very kind and a compassionate doctor, who takes time to explain everything in detail that he has to do or can not do. If your're nervous when you go to him, you won't be when you see him because he has a "GREAT" bedside manner and makes you feel very comfortable. He's a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to everyone.

April 19th, 2011
only wanted to talk me into having surgery. when I asked for alternative treatments, got visibly upset. have heard this complaint from others as well, he's only interested in the money!

July 23rd, 2010
Would recommend him to anyone. Easily to talk to, listens to your questions. Very positive attitude/bedside manner.

July 16th, 2009
Excellent Physician
Dr. Fluhme has done numerous surgies on me. He is professional and an excellent surgeon. Would recommend him to anyone that is considering surgery.

June 6th, 2009
He is an amazing professional in his field.