A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Fung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrick Fung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fung
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fung graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
- Central Texas / Temple Va Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrick S Fung MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Derrick S. Fung practice?
- Dr. Derrick Fung has 1 office location.
Dr. Derrick Fung practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.