A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Fung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrick Fung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fung graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Scott & White Santa Fe Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrick S Fung MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Derrick S. Fung practice?
- Dr. Derrick Fung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Derrick Fung practices Ophthalmology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Temple Ophthalmologists.