A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrick Gray is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrick Gray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from St. Matthew's Medical School, Cayman Islands.
Dr. Gray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrick Andre Gray MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derrick A. Gray practice?
- Dr. Derrick Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. Derrick Gray practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians.