A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrick Gray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from St. Matthew's Medical School, Cayman Islands. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Northwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 19 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Derrick A. Gray practice?
Dr. Derrick Gray practices Family Medicine near Springdale, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, AR.
See Springdale Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Terry Gray, Dr. Derick Gray, Dr. Dick Gray, Dr. Dirk Gray