A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrick Hamilton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Hamilton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrick R Hamilton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Derrick R. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Derrick Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Derrick Hamilton practices Pediatrics near Somerville, TN.
See Somerville Pediatricians.