A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Rush Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrick Rush Hamilton is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rush Hamilton graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Rush Hamilton has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rush Hamilton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Derrick Rush Hamilton practice?
Dr. Derrick Rush Hamilton practices Pediatrics near Somerville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Somerville Pediatricians.