A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrick Lee, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrick Calvin Lee MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Derrick C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Derrick Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derrick Lee practices Anesthesiology near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See San Leandro Anesthesiologists.