A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrick Marinelli is Good. Dr. Marinelli has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrick Marinelli, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinelli graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Marinelli has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marinelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Marinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Derrick V. Marinelli practice?
Dr. Derrick Marinelli practices Urology near Pico Rivera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA and Downey, CA.
See Pico Rivera Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Terry Marinelli, Dr. Derick Marinelli, Dr. Dick Marinelli, Dr. Dirk Marinelli