A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Marinelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrick Marinelli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrick Marinelli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinelli graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Marinelli has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrick Vincent Marinelli MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Derrick V. Marinelli practice?
- Dr. Derrick Marinelli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Derrick Marinelli practices Urology near Pico Rivera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See Pico Rivera Urologists.