A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrick Mitchell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Mitchell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrick Anthony Mitchell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derrick A. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Derrick Mitchell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derrick Mitchell practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.