A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Wan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrick Wan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wan graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrick Check Wan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Derrick C. Wan practice?
- Dr. Derrick Wan has 1 office location.
Dr. Derrick Wan practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.