A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrick Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrick Ward, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ward has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miami County Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrick Robert Ward MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derrick R. Ward practice?
- Dr. Derrick Ward has 4 office locations.
Dr. Derrick Ward practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Olathe, KS and Independence, MO.
See Overland Park Allergists and Overland Park Internists.