Learn more about Dr. Derrick Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrick Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrick Ward, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ward has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miami County Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrick Robert Ward MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derrick R. Ward practice?
- Dr. Derrick Ward has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derrick Ward practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO.
See Overland Park Allergists and Overland Park Internists.