Overall Review

January 15th, 2016
Dr. Williams is a great Doctor
Dr. William's has been my doctor for about 10 years and he is the best Dr. ever. He has a wonderful personality, he's compassionate, and listens to my need's and takes time to listen to me. He always have time to ask me how I am and doesn't rush in and out.

January 6th, 2015
New Doctor
I was looking for a new main doctor as my old doctor who i loved had left Aspen to work full time at a hospital. I went in for an establish care appointment (which should be 40 min) and he spent a whole 2 minutes in the room and asked nothing about me. He left no notes in the appointment summary. When i talked to him he seemed inattentive and acted like he couldn't care less about me or what i had to say. I would definitely not recommend him to anybody. I was also getting prescribed an anti anxiety medication for the last 4 years and i just needed a doctor to continue my prescription. he said he would only do so if i make a appointment with a psychologist. This is fine but he never asked why i take it, experiences with it or anything. it was just, talk to a psychologist, im not dealing with it.

March 11th, 2013
Dr. Williams is very conservative in his approach, which is very good. He listens very well and spends time to discuss what is on my mind. I have seen him for over 10 years and am very glad he is my doctor!