A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrick Williamson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrick Williamson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Williamson graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Williamson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrick Williamson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derrick Williamson practice?
- Dr. Derrick Williamson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Derrick Williamson practices Family Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians.