A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrik Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrik Woodbury is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrik Woodbury, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodbury graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Woodbury has 11 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodbury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Derrik F. Woodbury practice?
Dr. Derrik Woodbury practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT and Windsor, CT.
See Tucson Surgeons.