A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrik Woodbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrik Woodbury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodbury
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodbury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrik Woodbury, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodbury graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Woodbury has 11 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrik F Woodbury MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Derrik F. Woodbury practice?
- Dr. Derrik Woodbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Derrik Woodbury practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.