Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Derrina Wu
Dr. Derrina Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in San Francisco, CA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pathology. Dr. Wu is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center-Pacific Campus, California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Derrina Wu has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Derrina Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Stephen Lee
San Francisco, CA 0 mi21
Dr. Brenda Spriggs
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.53 mi46
Dr. Andrea Wagner
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.57 mi35