A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derrina Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derrina Wu is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derrina Wu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Wu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chinese Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derrina Wu MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Derrina Wu practice?
- Dr. Derrina Wu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Derrina Wu practices Internal Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Pathologists.