A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derron Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derron Wilson, Interventional Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derron Wilson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 30 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derron K Wilson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Derron K. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Derron Wilson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Derron Wilson practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, IN and Beech Grove, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists and Indianapolis Pain Management Doctors.