A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derry Brinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Derry Brinley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinley graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derry L Brinley DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Derry L. Brinley practice?
- Dr. Derry Brinley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Derry Brinley practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near St George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Saint George, UT.