inactive

no change

• Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2017
A resource of knowledge and careful thinking.

December 5th, 2013
Former Patient
Dr. Ridgway is much more than a Doctor, he has a true calling to his profession and he trully cares about his patients. Dr. Ridgway saved my life back in 1982 when I was first diagnose by him with ALL at OHSU. I had every complication known to man, and he was there every step of the way. When I wouldn't eat, he would buy food he knew I liked, with his own money, even if I only had a few bites; for weeks he spoiled me. He has never forgotten my birthday or Christmas since I was 15 (now 46). When each of my daughters was born he made a special effort to come and meet them. I don't know of any other Doctor who cares as much! Dr. Derry Ridgway is a SAINT, and those of us who have been priviledged enough to have been in his care, we owe him our lives, all our gratitude and should feel honored to know him. If your child is in his care, rest assured that he/she is in the best hands the medical community has to offer. He wont give up, so you need to not give up either. I love you Dr. Ridgway! I wish I could give you more than 4 stars, because you deserve an infinate number of them!

May 12th, 2011
Kevin C Davison
This doctor saved my life many times back in the 80's. He worked at OHSU back then. I would not recommend any other doctor more.

October 28th, 2009