A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derwyn Toups:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derwyn Toups, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toups graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Toups has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derwyn Matthew Toups MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Derwyn M. Toups practice?
- Dr. Derwyn Toups has 1 office location.
Dr. Derwyn Toups practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.