A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Derwyn Toups:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toups
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toups Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Derwyn Toups, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toups graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Toups has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Derwyn Matthew Toups MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Derwyn M. Toups practice?
- Dr. Derwyn Toups has 1 office location.
Dr. Derwyn Toups practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.