A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deryien Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deryien Chen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deryien Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Medicine Urgent Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deryien N. Chen practice?
Dr. Deryien Chen practices Family Medicine near Vista, CA.
See Vista Family Physicians.