A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deryien Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deryien Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Medicine Urgent Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deryien Norie Chen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deryien N. Chen practice?
- Dr. Deryien Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Deryien Chen practices Family Medicine near Vista, CA.
See Vista Family Physicians.